Stop the noise please

We are now experiencing a very hot weather. And when I say hot, I mean extremely HOT! Yes, you've read it right, it is really hot. Weather forecast this month of April states that we are experiencing a very hot weather and put it in mind that they say that we are to experience a hotter atmosphere for the next few months.

Recently, or may I say this fast few days (or even months) we Filipinos is experiencing a different climate. Some exaggerates this (or probably not) as climate change. And you know guys what makes this world hotter? Not just the weather but it also makes our temper go wild.

It is because of the campaigns, the jingles and a lot lot lot posters. While I am watching a show in television. I can't help myself to get irritated because of T.V. campaigns of some politicians (which greatly affects the mind of some individuals). This post is to tell them that I am sick and tired of all of these nuisance. Can you all please shut up! Let the people choose and not dictating them on what to do or on whom to vote.

Hot weather +  ( Campaign Jingles = T.v. Campaigns) = A bad temper

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

4 Response to "Stop the noise please"