Three : An adaptation from the poem “Tree”

I received this message early this morning. I thought of sharing this message to you especially for those individuals who are suffering from a low grade.

I think that I shall never see,
A grade as lovely as a THREE
A THREE that earned with blood and sweat
When failing is a serious threat
A THREE I ask from God all day,
Knowing that praying is the only way
Exams are taken by fool like me
But only God can give a THREE

   It was so humorous, but it’s real. I was hoping for this kind of grade for my Physics. Tomorrow will be the day of illuminating; it will be the day on where our grades will be revealed. I’m still hoping for a grade higher than 3.00 but if it is not God’s will for me to have that grade (even 3.00 will be fine) then let His will be done and not mine.

    But still I am assuming and I am not worried of what my grade will be for I know that I did my best in getting a high grade and by studying well, I deserve to obtain a passing grade.

    For my tomorrow's post, I will tell you of what happened to my grade in Physics

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

4 Response to "Three : An adaptation from the poem “Tree”"

  1. klomster says:
    Oct 26, 2009, 4:38:00 PM

    kaya natin yan! :)

  2. Jhiemalura says:
    Oct 26, 2009, 4:45:00 PM

    hahaha :)) oo nga

  3. klomster says:
    Oct 27, 2009, 10:26:00 PM

    congrats! hindi wala pa tayong 3! so far so good. thank God :)

  4. jhiemalura Says:
    Oct 28, 2009, 7:24:00 AM

    oo nga. . . thanks :D
    saya ko tuloy. ahahaha :D
    ikaw candidate for DL or DL na?

Post a Comment