Grades Revelation

   After a long time of analyzing problems and memorizing formulas, the semester packed with stress had already passed. The time of revealing our grades has already started, the surprise filled or should I say the heart-boggling day.


   As I enter the Engineering building of UST, there are plenty of engineering students waiting at the corridors, inside the room, and some at the walkway (located outside the building). The massive students gave the cool day a warm sensation. On one side, you can see students celebrating while at the other side are students depressing.

   I went to my professor’s designated place hoping to have a passing grade. As I wait for minutes, the professor came at last. Looking for a vacant room, my heart jumps in uneasiness. She didn’t saw any vacant room and just planned to place our grades on wall. (If your name was skipped, then you had a failing grade). I looked at mine and SPLASH!!! It was there. My uneasiness transformed in happiness, it feels like all my effort was worth it. And the rest of the grades in my other subjects were history.

   I thank God for everything for not letting me go, my friends who encouraged me in my situation and my professors who gave me not just a passing grade but a relatively high grade. To my blog viewers, thank you. To God be the glory forever.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

3 Response to "Grades Revelation"

  1. Pajo Says:
    Oct 29, 2009, 4:07:00 PM

    Congratulations, you've made it.

  2. Anonymous Says:
    Nov 1, 2009, 11:24:00 PM

    hahaha. :)))))

  3. Mushy says:
    Jan 17, 2010, 3:43:00 PM

    mind boggling yun. :)) nyahhahaha. GUmagawa ng sariling terms.

Post a Comment